26 junio, 2012

ACROSTICS with the word SMILE - Metrical Rhyming Poem



___________ SMILE (en Inglés)


(Acrostic with rhymes - Rhyming Acrostic in English)
(Metrical Acrostic Poems)





Smile at me, my hidden star!

May I forget you? That's NEVER!

Is your story that far?

Let me in! Open your heart!

Enter in my life, FOR EVER!




_____________________ Smileater 2nd


For more of my Acrostics, you may click HERE:

If you want to ask for an Acrostic especially made for you, click here:



_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _




02 ___________ SMILE (Acrostic #02)


(Example Nº 2 of a Rhyming Acrostic - In English)




Start by getting curves around your anxious mouth,

Meanwhile, get to stop complaining of yourself...

It's your smile a sunny day with
whitened clouds

Letting rainbows of a joy fulfill your face…

Ending in a brighter smile reborning now.
 





_____________________ Smileater 2nd



Para ver más de mis acrósticos, ver aquí:

Si quieres pedir un acróstico, lo puedes hacer aquí:


No hay comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...